- Organization - For victims of domestic violence and their children is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year . Shelter services include food, clothing, counseling advocate services, vocational counseling, and children services as well.
- 24 HOUR CRISIS HOTLINE - A crisis hotline is answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide counseling, information and referral services to families in abusive situations.
- COURT ADVOCACY - Court Advocates assist domestic violence victims in navigating within the court system. The advocates provide information to the victims about rights and options, assistance with obtaining warrant and protection orders, and accompany them to court, both civil and criminal.
- CHILDREN'S PROGRAM - The Children's Program provides onsite educational and childcare services. Recreational activities are scheduled with assistance from volunteer groups. A full time child therapist provides therapeutic support.
- VICTIM SUPPORT GROUP -Weekly support groups will be held at the shelter. These groups are conducted for victims both in the shelter and on an outreach basis. The group's purpose is to provide support as well as education regarding issues related to domestic violence.
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION- Kelly's Serenity House provides workshops and speaking engagements directed toward the prevention of family violence through education. Workshops are provided by professionals in industries such as medical, social services and law enforcement on the dynamics of domestic violence.
- PREVENTION EDUCATION -The Prevention Education Program is designed for grades K-12. This program was established as a preventative measure to assist children with coping and safety skills and how to recognize inappropriate adult behavior. The Prevention Education Program also teaches teens to identify the warning signs of an abusive realtionship (physical and emotional), the dynamics of dating violence and hot to seek help.
- OUTREACH SERVICES- Services are provided to victims who do not request shelter care but are in need of assistance in dealing with the intimate partner violence. These services include counseling, legal referral, advocacy, housing referrals and assistance with victim compensation.